Fantastic Parent Workshop Coming Up
We use a Love and Logic approach here at Aldo as it allows children to work through problems and setbacks in a respectful, healthy, and restorative manner. This approach helps improve our communication (teacher and student, student and student) and builds a stronger community through empowerment vs. power struggles. If you are interested in learning more, and using this at home there is a fantastic parent/caretaker training coming up. See below:
Back to School! Struggling with getting back into a healthy routine? Homework! After school activities! Just the basics: Bedtime? Wake time? Meal time? House cleaning? Parents own time for self? Family time? You may be getting stressed just reading this Come join us!! The curriculum is designed to help parents learn how to:
1) Putting an End to Arguing, Back Talk and Begging. Learn Practical skills that can be used Immediately!
2) Teaching Responsibility without Losing their Love. Learn the Art of Empathy!
3) Setting Limits Without Waging War. Learn the Art of Enforceable Statements!
4) Avoiding Power Struggles. Learn the Art of Choices within Limits!
5) Guiding Kids to Own and Solve Their Problems. Learn how to give the Gift of Problem Solving!
6) Session 6 Teaching Kids to Complete Chores/Contributions W/out Reminders and W/out Pay.
Learn how to Encourage your children to be Contributing Members of your Household! Make your life a little sweeter now while equipping your children for life!!
Advertising helps supplement this free website by DigitalPTO.com | Disable Ads Here